As your heating expert, we specialize in residential heating and furnace services such as new installations, repairs, and maintenance. We are available 7-days a week to assist with all of your needs.
New Installations and Replacements
We are experienced with all makes and models of furnace systems and will help you choose a unit that fits your household’s needs. Call on us for:
- New Unit Selection: With several makes and models to choose from, we’ll help you make the right decision.
- Old Unit Removal: We will remove your old furnace and safely dispose of it when needed.
- New Unit Installation: We will install your new unit and ensure it is operating properly.
Why Choose Us to Install Your Furnace
- Certified, licensed, and insured heating experts
- Available 7-days a week for your convenience
- Authorities on gas and electric furnaces and boilers
- Outstanding service, installation, and maintenance agreements
- Experienced with all makes and models of heating units
- Lennox Premier heating and cooling dealer
- We represent Weil-McLean, Energy Kinetics’ System 2000
Repair and Maintenance
Scheduling regular repairs and maintenance is crucial to extending your furnace’s lifespan. If you notice any strange noises or it isn’t heating like it used to, give us a call.
Signs a Repair May be Needed
If you notice any of the following, it is a good idea to book an appointment for your unit:
- Uneven heating
- Rattling noises when running
- Water leaks around unit
- Difficulty turning on
- Increased energy bills