Air handlers are often overlooked however they serve an important function when it comes to your home’s heating and cooling system.
As they contain several moving parts, it’s important to choose a company you can trust to install and service your unit. Our technicians are experienced with all makes and models and are ready to assist with all of your needs.
Installations and Replacements
When a new system is needed, we will help you select the right make and model for your household’s needs. We will assist with:
- Choosing a unit that fits your budget
- Expert installation of the unit
- Removal of your old system when needed
- Ongoing repairs and maintenance
Repair and Maintenance
If there are strange noises coming from your HVAC system, it may mean there is a problem with your air handler. As they are made up of several components, it is important to pinpoint where the issue is coming from.
Our technicians have the expertise to locate and fix your air handler when needed.
Warning signs your system needs repair:
- No cool air coming from air conditioner
- Weak airflow coming from unit
- Condensation and leaking on or around unit
- Strange noises while in use
- Strange odor while in operation
- The thermostat isn’t working