Introducing the NTI Trinity Wall-Mounted Boiler
Rise Above Flood Waters
With all the recent flood damage in the Northeast, home and business owners are dealing with severe water damage to their heating systems. Wall-mounted boilers and heating units from NTI are the perfect solution. Not only will they greatly reduce the risk of flood damage, they also will dramatically increase efficiency. With advanced improvements in heating technology, these systems offer up to 95.1% AFUE ratings. (reference)
Great Savings... The superb efficiencies and state-of-the-art combustion systems of the TRINITY mean little heat is wasted, less natural gas or propane is used, and homeowners save money.
Lots of Hot Water... The TRINITY’S high-capacity heat exchanger provides ample hot water for every household need, at very low cost.
Years of Dependability... NTI customers know... our boilers are built to last a lifetime! With an advanced ignition system, and a top-quality heat exchanger, the TRINITY represents a very high standard in top-quality boilers.
Environmental... The TRINITY meets or exceeds North American energy and emissions regulations. (reference) We’re doing our part to protect the environment for the future.
- Provided with outdoor sensor for automatic boiler temperature reset
- Control is fully enclosed in impact-resistant enclosure
- Multifunctional LED display system
- Digital set point for unmatched accuracy
- Provides all safety and operational functions
- Operates burner, heating pump, and auxiliary indirect pump or valve
- Pump exerciser routine activates pump for five seconds every 72 hours to prevent seizing
- Internal diagnostic system continuously monitors for errors
- Designed to withstand power dips and spikes