Oil Water Heaters
- Turboflue® – Bock’s patented design is the industry’s most advanced and efficient heat exchanger. Simply put, it heats water faster and uses less fuel, which reduces energy costs.
- Durable and exclusive porcelain enamel glass is used to line all tanks and Turboflues. Highly resistant to aggressive water. Fresh silica mixed daily to provide the highest quality.
- Built to last – Hand-crafted from heavy gauge steel. Longer life equals a higher “Return on Investment”.
- Dual magnesium anode rods – Inhibit corrosion and maximize tank life. Electrolysis attacks the anode rods, not the welded seams of the tank.
- Double pressure tested – Only Bock pressure tests its tanks twice.
- Fully welded tank skirt – prevents noxious flue gases from escaping between the tank and jacket.
- Center flue design – reduces tank flex for longer life.
- Fiberglass insulation – decreases standby heat loss.