Rooftop Package Unit These units are usually roof mounted by a crane and contain The Air conditioning, Heating And ventilation in one complete package. The ductwork is brought down into the conditioned space.
Lennox® packaged rooftop units represent some of the most innovative technology in the market. Industry-leading efficiency combines with fast, easy installation and service for reliable systems that deliver exceptional comfort in commercial buildings. A broad range of ENERGY STAR® qualified units help control energy expenses for low total cost of ownership while delivering exceptional IAQ.
DU-15 and -20 Packaged Unit
The convertible DU-15 and -20 commercial rooftop line combines ultra high efficiency and advanced economizer controls with installation flexibility and low installed costs. This new series units also have our Sure Sense control board standard on every unit.Special Benefits
- Installation time and costs are reduced by easy power and control wiring.
- All units are factory-wired, piped, charged, and tested prior to shipment.
- Factory-installed options such as stainless steel heat exchanger, electric heating elements, supply and return smoke detectors, disconnect switch, non-powered GFI convenience outlet, single enthalpy economizer, powerexhaust and high static drive blower motor further reduce installation costs.
- Gas and electric utility knockouts are provided on unit side and bottom for easy connections.
- Convertible airflow design means no panel cutting is required.
- Wide range of indoor airflows using belt-drive blowers.
- Durable finish, made of powder-painted, galvanized steel to meet 750-hour salt-spray test demands.
- Full-perimeter base rails are permanently attached to provide a solid unit foundation.
- Compressor is internally protected against high pressure and temperature.
- Grooved copper tubes and enhanced aluminum- fin construction improve heat transfer.
- Heat exchangers are corrosion-resistant, with aluminized steel tubular construction for durability and long service life.
- Permanently lubricated condenser and evaporator fan motor bearings need no annual maintenance.
- Complete line of field-installed accessories, propane and high-altitude conversion kits, smoke detectors, CO2 sensors, motorized dampers, single enthalpy economizers, and dual enthalpy sensors are available