It is easy to forget to check your heating system until it is too late. And with these unpredictable early winter storms and weather mood swings lately, it is even more important than ever to get your furnace ready for winter. Here is a little 10 point guide to help you with this process. Remember, preventative maintenance is the best kind of maintenance.
And if you need any help, call us and let us take care of it for you.
FALL HEATING SYSTEM CHECKLIST
- Adjust / calibrate thermostat
- Check and adjust saftey controls
- Check for carbon monoxide leaks
- Check flame sensor for wear
- Adjust burner fuel mixture
- Lubricate moving parts
- Check disposable filter
- Check flue piping for leaks
- Test fan motor CFM
- Check electronic controls